Monday 9 July 2012

July 09, 2012: No Bra Day


After the "NO Panty Day" now here comes NO Bra Day. When I took my break yesterday, my colleagues were talking this no bra thingy. I heard them saying that this would be observed this 9th of July and they are encouraging their girlfriends to show support.

My initial reaction? I doubted its authenticity just like the No Panty Day but still I gave myself a chance to conduct a research to verify its validity.

When I came home I tried a couple of google searches and I found this website - nationalnobraday.webs.com. It says,

Ladies, free your breasts for 24 hours by removing those dreadful (but at times oh-so-helpful) bras. Our perkiness should not be hidden. It is time that the world see what we were blessed with. Your breasts might be colossal, adorable, miniature, full, jiggly, fancy, sensitive, glistening, bouncy, smooth, tender, still blossoming, rosy, plump, fun, silky, Jello-like, fierce, jolly, nice, naughty, cuddly… But the most used word to describe your breasts on July 9th should be FREE!

Gentlemen, you can participate too! Your job will be to support us ladies by rocking something purple. It can be a purple tie, purple boxers, purple socks, the NNBD button or t-shirt.. If it is purple or with the NNBD logo, it supports us. (Your support means quite a lot to us…)

If wearing a bra on this day is absolutely necessary, you can definitely show your support by wearing something purple.

NoBraDay.com on the other hand, has a front page highlighting "Every Friday is NO BRA DAY". But July 9 this year does not fall on a friday which also opposes to many blog articles citing that No Bra Day is done during Saturday.  And all other search results I got bears the statement - I have no clue on when, where, and who started this tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment