Saturday 28 July 2012

Heroine vs Dirty Picture


In Madhur Bhandarkar's Heroine, Kareena will be seen as a superstar. Heroine is set to release on September 21, which happens to be Kareena's birthday. Madhur is all praise for Kareena, and says she has done a fabulous job and is sure that she will get a national award.
The actress's upcoming venture Heroine is said to be similar to Vidya Balan's The Dirty Picture. The actress denied any similarity between the two movies and stated, "I am not getting into anyone's shoes. I am very much comfortable in my shoes and nobody fits into my size. I am not going anywhere. Heroine is not a dirty film...its completely different from 'The Dirty Picture'. It is unfair to compare the two films. The Dirty Picture was based in the 80's but this is a modern day story. 'TDP' was about an item girl, Heroine is about a superstar. I have taken on this film because of the script and not to compete with anyone. I think one should stop making comparisons as it is useless."
The hot Chamak Challo actress, Kareena Kapoor, who has seen ups and downs in the cine field and who feels that her marriage might affect her career, says, "I think I will be like Zohra Sehgal who would be working till 90...so tough luck. I am not going to give my place to anyone."


No comments:

Post a Comment