Friday 2 November 2012

Weddings Bells : Sushmita Sens announces her wedding by 2013

t’s official. Sushmita Sen is getting hitched soon. While the actor doesn’t tell us the name of the mystery man, she confirms the wedding next year. “Yes, I do plan to get married next year. I think it is time. Ab Bahut wait karva liya sabko (I have made everybody wait a lot),”


After having dated directors Vikram Bhatt, Mudassar Aziz and actor Randeep Hooda, Sen, 36, was recently rumoured to be dating 23-year-old business man Imtiyaz Khatri.

“I am taking my time to say yes, but once I say I do, it will be for keeps as I firmly believe in the institution of marriage,” said Sush on a recent visit to the Indo-German Urban Mela in the Capital. Do her daughters want to see her married?

“Alisah is too young but Renee is quite comfortable with me being single. She would like to see me as a bride one day, but she does not push me for it. She is 13 and we are more like friends; she understands me as a woman now. It’s only when she has skipped homework that I become the mother,” Sush says.


No comments:

Post a Comment